Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do any women have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?

Looking to buy any used rubber or latex gloves in any condition ,the more used the better!Do any women have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?
I have a pair that I've used to scrub the bathtub but I'm still using them because they're still in decent condition.





When I'm done with them you can have them.Do any women have any used rubber or latex gloves i can buy?
What???? Collect DNA???
have you got a fetish? if so is it just for rubber gloves or do you like wellington boots too? have you sought help cos you need it.
Just go buy some and use them until they get to the worn stage you want.
why? that is so unsanitary! people discard them for a reason.
but why?
Fetishhh


:P
Uhm, no. I throw mine away as they're usually pretty nasty.
You must have a project going to ask for old latex or rubber gloves. I will see what I can do for you!
will you accept ones with some semen in them? i like to use them 5 times, ejaculating into a different finger hole each time. im pretty stingy, i know.
go to a hospital they have plenty of dirty gloves with blood and everything
yay for penis!!
you minging perv URGH


What you been watching?


Do you know how many germs they carry, just look at the state of our hospitals.


Use new ones. Savers, asda, tesco, all sell them at a reasonable price.


If you are that desperate try e-bay, they sell everything
Are you trying to clone a friend from my DNA?





No freaking way would I send you my gloves!
And I thought I was the only one! Do you prefer them pink with a hole or brown with a hint of faeces?
gross. why?
Go see psychiatrist they sure will have it.
That dosent make sense-


just buy another pari for like 2 bucks
loopy
Are you F*cking kidding me? No!

No comments:

Post a Comment