Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I remove my Batman ears from my latex mask?

I wanna remove the Batman ears on my latex mask so I can go as another superhero, but I don't know how to remove them, how to seal them, or what. Should I super glue them shut? Can I cut them or can they be sealed with heat or an iron or something? Getting my Halloween costume together and this is the key item. Thanks.How do I remove my Batman ears from my latex mask?
Cat woman will not be pleased!!!!!!!!!!!How do I remove my Batman ears from my latex mask?
If you do not plan on needing the ears back in their original shape, glue it. If use glue, make sure it can be used on the material the ears are made (maybe use rubber cement?). If you cut them, the cut line will probably be white edges and would have to come up with idea to color (permanent marker).

No comments:

Post a Comment