Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it difficult or painful to remove liquid latex from the skin?

My artist husband is going to apply liquid latex to most of my torso for a halloween costume. We've never done this before and I'm little worried about the clean up. Is it hard to get off? Does it hurt while being removed? I imagine that it grabs on to all your body hair. Will I die like the girl in ';Goldfinger';?Is it difficult or painful to remove liquid latex from the skin?
well on mythbusters they did an episode like that to see if people died from the heat and they did get a little hot so dont do too much. to answer your question (as they did on mythbusters) when the peeled it off their eyebrows it hurt but it is kinda like a peel face mask but a little thickerIs it difficult or painful to remove liquid latex from the skin?
ask a stripper, they use it on their nipples

No comments:

Post a Comment