Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I remove latex paint from carpet?

I have searched all the previously asked questions about paint on carpet, but have tried them all with no good results, and I am searching for another way!





Tried ';oops'; per a reccomendation from a paint store, but that just smeared it around in the carpet and made it a bit worse... Does anyone have any good suggestions, or things they have done that work?How do I remove latex paint from carpet?
I have used Krud Kutter (paint section of Wal-Mart) and Mean Green. When you get something like that on carpet it is important to remember to pull up with the fibers and not make circular motions until all the biggest pieces are gone. I used the Krud Kutter on carpet and a pair of cotton pants when I got brown exterior paint on them and it took 2 washes but it all came out.How do I remove latex paint from carpet?
depends on how long you have left it to dry


stay with the oops and blot dont smear it


once the paint starts gooing up try water


if worse comes to worse laquer thinner but you are taking the chance of burning the fibers of you carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment