Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens if I use a latex condom with non-latex favorable lube?

I just bought some Boy Butter lube, and I just read that it's not recommended for latex condoms, but I only have latex condoms. What exactly is the risk involved for mixing these? Does it degrade the condom? Does it just not provide the lubricant slickness the company wants to represent? What is it?





Thanks.What happens if I use a latex condom with non-latex favorable lube?
it makes the condom disinigrate, so make sure your girl is on birth control, just to be safe, because the condom may break.What happens if I use a latex condom with non-latex favorable lube?
It may dissolve the condom. Some hydrocarbons will dissolve plastics like water dissolves ionic compounds. Diesel fuel will eat right through a condom, and some lubes are just as bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment