Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it safe to paint with latex paint while pregnant?

Just wondering because I am off work and would really like to paint the nursery, but I don't know if I should. I would ask the doctor, but my appointment isn't for a while. Thanks!Is it safe to paint with latex paint while pregnant?
My best friend was about 6 months along when she decided on the color she wanted to paint the nursery which she went right out and bought. As long as you are constantly taking fresh air breaks and using those masks when you are in the room being painted you should be fine. If at any time you feel dizzy or you smell the paint leave the room right away.Is it safe to paint with latex paint while pregnant?
Paints now a days have lower levels of toxic chemicals that were once presumed to be very harmful...





I got the okay from my doctor to paint my baby's nursery... He just said to make sure you're in a very well ventilated room and to be careful going up and down a ladder since your balance is already compromised... Take lots of breaks and if you feel light headed or dizzy... Step out of the room for a glass of water and some fresh air!!





Good luck and happy painting!!!
hey i dont have an answer to your question I just saw that you answered someone else, do you remember the name of that laxative? Any one that I use causes so much cramping and is not so gentle. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment