Saturday, December 26, 2009

How many boxes of latex gloves are used every day around the world?

Lets include those transparent plastic gloves used in some fast food restaurants.





I wish I knew, don't you?How many boxes of latex gloves are used every day around the world?
ARE WE THINKING OF BUYING SOME STOCK IN THE LATEX MARKET, I HAVE NO OPINION, BUT NOW AS FAR AS GOLD STOCK,THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I'M GOING TO GIVE,ONE REASON IS BECAUSE ITS SO FAR UNDER VALUE,ITS SELLING FOR TWENTY FIVE CENTS [$0.25]


A SHARE, OTC, COULD HIT FIVE DOLLARS IN ONE YEAR


GOLD MOUNTAIN EXPLORATIONS, T.S. ( GMEX ).How many boxes of latex gloves are used every day around the world?
the younger generation,is just jamed with clean,happy minded peeps,don't you think? Report Abuse

Well, I can tell you I use a pair of gloves every day to play with it....mmmhhh
I don't use them and they are not used as much as you might think but more than they should be. Latex allergies are very common, especially for those who work in the medical field and those who have had a lot of surgeries. It is an under appreciated allergy that needs more attention.





Check this site out for more details,


http://www.latexallergyresources.org/
37
42
Last night at my second job (Jimmy John's) we blew through 3 of them (1 medium, 2 large) between 5:30 and 11.
Oh and include people being showered and toileted in nursing homes, and homes for the disabled.


Millions upon millions I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment