Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can you tell if you are allergy to latex condoms?

After sex with my husband with condoms i feel itchy, if we do it without I don't. What else ca i use.How can you tell if you are allergy to latex condoms?
I also have a severe latex allergy.





If you're looking for another contraceptive and don't want to use foam, gels, birth control pills... you can try using a couple of alternative condoms if you're allergic to latex. The female condom, called Reality.. or the male polyurethane condom, Avanti.How can you tell if you are allergy to latex condoms?
Well that has happened with me . I was using Durex and it gave me the only irritation and every time I had to use the bathroom (pee) I would get this sting feeling. I then used Cystex which is a pill that relieves urine irritation or any irritation in the vaginal area, and I washed my area with hot not steaming though just hot enough to wash my area, and now I just use Trojan .. I wont use anything else..
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DO HAVE AN ALLERGY TO THE CONDOMS.





WHY ARE YOU USING CONDOMS WITH YOUR HUSBAND??





YOU COULD GO ON THE PILL, SEX WITH NO CONDOMS AND NO RISK OF GETTING PREGNANT.
Do you notice any other allergy to latex? Elastic in clothing, for example or when you handle elastic bands.





It's certainly worth experimenting to see if it is the lubrication.





Check with your doctor or chemist to see if there are other alternatives.
SHEEP SKIN CONDOMS OR OTHER NON LATEX CONDOMS
itmight not be the condom's,,,, it coudl be the lube on them, try another brand first,
Use a latex free condom...made from sheep skin. It could be the lubricant on the condom too though, if you have the non-oxydol 9...that can sometimes cause itching and an allegic reaction. If when you get done with sex and you go and wash real good, that sometimes relives the problem. I would try a


NATURALAMB庐 brand condoms are different from a latex condom because they are made from a natural membrane. You鈥檒l find they have their own special feeling of sensitivity.





good luck!
ya you dfintaly would want to get that cheked out man
its hard for someone to be allerfy to latex...but you should ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment