Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to remove dried latex house paint from the floor tile grout.?

I noticed some latex paint that has dried on some grout of my floor tile and I am wondering what will remove the old paint without damaging the grout?What is the best way to remove dried latex house paint from the floor tile grout.?
try goof off(real name) Ive used it to remove paint from carpet,


linoWhat is the best way to remove dried latex house paint from the floor tile grout.?
I know of no real good and easy way to get this off. I've scrubed with brushes and cleanser to no avail. It will clean most off but it's work. When I've painted in these areas I've had my people make sure these areas were covered for this reason. Sometimes the cleaning isn't worth the work. I wouldn't use ';paint thinner'; on latex paint, this is for enamel paint and, it'll only make it worse.
Paint Thinner might do the trick. Just sure there's enough ventilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment