Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone else share my rubber and latex glove fetish & what do women make of this fetish?

Hi , foreve i have had a fetish for rubber and latex gloves and seeing others in them. I always use them for around the gouse chores and have hundreds or pairs of all types, i espically like used ones that have been worn for cleaning. My fetish doe'snt really extend any further than that and i was wondering if anyone else shared this fetish and what women made of it.Does anyone else share my rubber and latex glove fetish %26amp; what do women make of this fetish?
I have never heard of that fetish before--wanna come over and clean my house?


LOLDoes anyone else share my rubber and latex glove fetish %26amp; what do women make of this fetish?
I think that fetish is a very popular fetish, so you are not alone in sharing it through out the world. You should enjoy it and not be ashamed to strut about your leathery needs and fufill what you body graves so much. Report Abuse

I agree with Selfias. embrace this rare delight, do your thing girl, keep expanding your collection of rubbery charms and keep me and selfias posted on any future enhancements Report Abuse

yes it is a popular fetish most dont like to share that there in to it cus they are afraid to get wierd looks i should know im in to latex lol let alone gloves but i think its kinda hot to see a woman in latex gloves weather its medical or thos kind you get from a fetish store but its cool man. Report Abuse

I hate them... Never wear them... I have to feel the surfaces i'm cleaning with my hands so I know they are clean... Wish I could wear them so I could have nice painted fingernails.. But I sure wouldn't mind having a man around wearing them and doing housework.. it would turn me on LOL...
I prefer them for washing dishes ( sure saves my hands! ) and grubby jobs like scrubbing the loo. I have the plastic disposable ones ( just like the lunch lady! ) for nasty jobs like the cat's litter box. I throw each pair away as I change the box.
In the grand scheme of things, I would say that's a pretty harmless fetish. Whatever two consenting adults do is alright with me! The great part about dating a guy with a fetish? You already have the golden ticket to blowing his mind. He he ;-)





Oh and I'm not buying the ';My fetish doesn't really extend any further than that'; business, I know better lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment