Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is the best way to remove dried latex paint from my mirror?

is there any product i should use? or should i scratch it off with a razor blade?What is the best way to remove dried latex paint from my mirror?
there ia a product ';krud kutter'; [ i buy at ACE hardware ] that is excellent for latex paint removal.What is the best way to remove dried latex paint from my mirror?
I use my finger nail or a razor blade - whichever happens to be sharper at the time!
Razor blade. Best way.
u answer your own question !!!!!! -5points lol
a brand new SHARP razor blade will work best.





if it's fresh, [but still dried] a bamboo chopstick will also work and can't possibly hurt the glass. cut the end at about 45 degrees and go for it!
  • lenders
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment